Sunday 22 July 2012

(Almost )Finished charms

Well I spent the afternoon yesterday finishing off the charms.  I managed to break the top of the 'iron' leaf when inserting the jump ring - that's the third time I've done that!  I'll glue it together methinks and mount it on something - as I really like how it feels in real life!

Here's the side views of the charms showing the patina
 I have to confess that as a first effort I am quite pleased with the results
The look more metallic than I expected
And although the whole process was quite lengthy, I have learnt a lot of what not to do, and what's best to do.

Now I just have to add rings and pack them.