Monday, 9 March 2009

Object d'Art Photo Challenge

I have been so busy - but really wanted to have a go at the Object d'Art challenge this week.

I wanted to make a 'scrapbook' page for a little album I have planned - but can't find the photos I had for it.

So this is what I made instead.


Apologies for the photography - the backing paper looks as though it is cut askew - but its my - not managing to photograph it straight!

I used inks to shade the black and white paper to tone with the backing sheet. I coloured the chipboard swirls the same way then embossed them with clear embossing powder.

6 comments:

sam21ski said...

Another stunning piece Lottie xxxx

Jennie said...

Gorgeous, and thank you for joining in
xx

LazyKay said...

Beautiful, love the image you've chosen and these colours are gorgeous.

xxxxxx

Ellen said...

a lovely piece I like the faint lettering showing through.

Fiona Whitehead said...

This is gorgeous - I love the colours - so muted

craftytrog said...

A beautiful piece Lottie! x