So I decided to rescue it - and paint over it with acrylic paints.
It was rather liberating painting with big gloops of acrylic!
I had nothing to lose as it was messed up any way
so I went all 'Monet' -ish!
Where there were renmants of writing showing through
where I had painted - I just wrote over with a Promarker
It's all gobbledegook!
There was a big chunk of the lady missing so this
was rather a challenge - but it looks fine from a
distance which is how you are supposed to view paintings
The bag is lined with sealed plastic - so its a great surface to paint
on - it doesn't soak through to the other side!
That's another fine mess I got myself out of Ollie!