Monday, 3 December 2007

Christmas Decoration for a swap on Zuzu's Forum

For both sides of this decoration I used stamped music scores on thick card. These I coloured with distressed inks to make them look Victorian which the girls are of course - enhanced with water colours, and embossed (differently) on both sides.

I varnished both sides to protect the finished work.

This looks so much better in real life. It is an altered thick plastic business card - really thick so was quite a challenge.

I got my son to drill a hole through it when I went to visit yesterday - then stuck on the trim and made the hanging loop today.