I haven't been able to do much as I have 'man flu' - but between coughing fits I spent a couple of hours in my studio late afternoon.
My chickens were having a snooze on one of the raised beds and wondered what I was doing out.
When they saw that I didn't gave any goodies in my hand for them to eat - they just ignored me.
So this is what I got up to, until they stood outside my door at 4pm heckling me for their supper, and I had to stop.
It looks a deeper colour in daylight and more lime green.
I used coloured lime green card, and glued it onto mountboard. Added a rub on, then, so that it did not look totally flat, I distressed it (or added interest) by swishing over a blue ink pad - the same colour blue as in the image, and inked a border and the sides to colour the cut edges.
With a white pen I made some random 'scratching' lines to give more depth and enhance the textured card, and did the same around the image.
The back cover got the same treatment, and I also stamped a Morning Glory and embossed it.
I used 5/8th inch O wires and some black organza ribbon. I did add some home made beads but it looked a bit OTT so have left it simple.
It is another chunky book - bigger than the others and the paper for the pages is the remainder of that which I cut out last time I was in the studio - so it only took me an hour and a half.