Monday 9 March 2009

One Powerful Hour Challenge



Apologies for the photo being on the 'hough' as we call it in this part of the country - the backing paper in reality is straight and properly proportioned. I cropped the photo, as it looked worse seeing it crooked on the desk!

I have used inks to blend colours onto the monochrome coloured paper to blend in with the backing paper and the pale blue colours in the photo.

The chipboard swirls have been inked too - to tone in - and embossed.

On One Powerful Hour challenge site site the task is to use some chipboard on your art - and I have!

And a rarity, I managed to complete this in a hour - hence my entry

5 comments:

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Very dramatic Lottie. Love it.

sam21ski said...

WOW Well done you - one hour ay!!!! Looks fab however long it took you xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely, she looks quite soulful and the colours are perfect.

xxxx

mommabear said...

Just fab I love the image

Unknown said...

Lottie...she is absolutely lovely so soft looking and the chip board bits add a wonderful touch...

I love your new blog look also...

Thanks so much for taking the challenge...

oh, I hardly ever make it in an hour...but I do try...it's the darn cleaning bit that really gets me :)