Sunday, 19 October 2008
I decided to have another go at a Bind it All book - even though I have not finished the last - its an ongoing project.
I got my hands on some of MADJAK Divine Gold embossing powder and decided to give it a go.
You can see it here on the stamped agapanthus flower heads.
And an even closer close up on a flower stem - totally different to anything I have used before.
You can also see the layers of inking I did too - inspired by Paula on Card Craft Creations.
One of these days I might just learn how to take a decent photo - perhaps when I have finished it!
Watch this space!