Wednesday 16 November 2011

Postman's been!

I just love unusual bags and when I saw this on Magpies Collectables I just had to have it!
This is one side - there are three pockets that blend in exactly with the patterns.
And there are pockets inside too!

This is the reverse side - another beautiful panel.  It's a really strong bag, and thick too, and the inside is lined fully with and oriental pattern and the strap is in keep with the Oriental style too.
I chose the surface mail postage route as it's come all the way from Canada!  I didn't expect it to arrive until Christmas or after - according to web - so I was thrilled when it turned up early.

All that way by boat - what a journey it has been on.

Maggie even made me a handbag tissue holder as a gift - perfect for me as I always have tissues just stuffed in my bags and they end up getting crushed.    My camera battery went flat, so I can't show you inside  - but its beautiful - and as soon as Christmas is over I have my eye on a couple more!

3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Isn't it exciting when the postman brings something besides bills? Great bag!

Anonymous said...

Lottie you get more creative by the minute. gorgeous work my friend
hugs June x

sam21ski said...

Fabulous bag Lottie and what a great gift to get too. I'm sure they'll both get lots of usage.

Sam xxx