Monday 16 March 2009

More inspiration from Craft Stamper Magazine.

In this month's issue, as well as lots of good ideas, and techniques, they had a very useful tip for storing stamps.

As I have bought some second hand ones very recently I thought I might have a go at their storage ideas.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that I actually some of the things so didn't have to improvise.

I did these on Sunday morning before we went away for the night.

These are ATC sized stamps I bought from MADJAK.

The remainder of the MADJAK plates, and a dragon fly.

The above are some of the ones I just bought second hand.

It took ages to do, as I had to stamp them, if I didn't have an image of them, and then laminate the images, cut them up and put them into the pockets.

These are ones that came from Elusive images - in their sale a while back.


More second hand ones from various places


And yet more

I still have some I need to do, but think I will just tackle a page at a time.

But it is a great idea, and they take up much less room than having them in a box or video boxes, and by cutting up the plates and displaying them this way - you get to see all your stamps.

And guess what - I used a couple.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, your stash is growing, so good that you've got them easily accessible now - great work.

xxxxxx

Flippinpest said...

Very organised Lottie! I did the same thing at the weekend.It is a handy storage system for the small stamps