You saw this dangling in a jam pot yesterday evening - and here it is finished at last.
I painted the domino with two coats of Lumiere paint to match the images. When dry I glued them onto the domino - doing one side at a time. At gave it a couple of coats of Shellac to seal and waterproof it.
I used the same process for the front using a vintage image.
Then I chose some beads, which although look transparent here, they have tints of pink mother of pearl when the light catches them.
The silver topper (for want of a better word) was rather a challenge to put on. It is firmly attached through the domino with wires and those have been superglued into the holes make it rigid. I just need to add a silver ring to it - then decide what use to put it too.
I finished it off with a further three coats of Shellac - to creat a lovely glossy but soft look.