Saturday 30 January 2016

Where have I been?

Well for a year now, I have been out of action due to an accident in my garden!  (I know, it's ridiculous isn't it!) I have had a "Cook's Tour" of Norfolk hospitals for tests and Xrays and procedures, but Hey Ho nothing has worked yet.

It's not life threatening, but it means that I can't drive, can't walk far, and in pain with a Bursa in my right leg/hip!  If it had been my left leg, then  at least I could have driven my car, as Mr Lottie bought me an automatic.   (But I am not wishing anything to damage my left left leg) Scans, Xrays, injections, didn't work. I can't even walk far and I so loved my 3-4 mile walk most days. I have had to give up my allotment, so that blog is now dormant!

But today I got the most wonderful package from the USA from Heather Powers. of Humblebeads, and it has really lifted my spirits, so much so  that tomorrow or Monday I will post them on here, and show you, and then  you can see what I create with them over the coming weeks.

Got to dash and have some lunch before we whizz of to my appointment today.  At least the hospital is in Norwich is not so far way!

Back tomorrow with the goodies I have bought (thank heavens for the internet!)

http://www.humblebeads.com/content/welcome

6 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm so sorry you've had such a hard time - hopefully the medical people will be able to figure it out and help you. I had wondered where you were. Take care of you!

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for your kind words, so very much appreciated

I hope to catch up with the blogs I follow during this month, I have so missed you all!

sam21ski said...

Hi Lottie, great to hear from you even if your news isn't so good xx Hope you get some pain relief soon xx

Sandies' Patch said...

Sorry to hear of your pain and lack of mobility.
I thought perhaps I'd 'lost' you on blogger like so many of the followers, something to do with google which, I don't understand!

Hope you get some relief soon!

Looking forward to the pics of your beads and what you do with them.

Sandie xxx

gardenpinks said...

Well done on posting to your blog again. Looking forward to seeing the beads and also looking forward to seeing some art work posted here in the not too distant future :) Hugs xx

Scrapmate said...

Sorry to read about your health issues. I remember your long walks to pick up the newspaper (I read mine on the ipad now). Hope you are beginning to feel more 'yourself' now even though there are restrictions on what you can and can't do. I look forward to reading your blog post about all your new purchases.