Tuesday 18 February 2014

Another journal page inspired by Kelly Kilmer

This afternoon I managed to make another page for my journal
inspired by Kelly Kilmer whose online courses I have bought.
The weather has been cold and wet and miserable
so I thought I would make something that made me feel happy.

The little picture would have come from a magazine - junk mail probably
but she looks absolutely full of joy and positively glows with good health!
The background paper scraps are from rummaging in a drawer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful Lottie, love the colours and script and a super image too.
Hugs
Lynn xx

Studio Susanne said...

Hi Lottie,
You certainly have the knack for making gorgeous pages. I really love the background you have created here the layers and shading are brilliant. There's a good side to cold wet days. LOL
Hugs
Su
-x-

Anonymous said...

Hello Lottie
WOW, amazing pages. There is a lovely sense of joy.
I am new to art journalling, only starting this month but already I have completed two pages - I so wish I hadn't left it so long to try it.
Thank you so much for your visit to my Blog Adorn.
Wishes
Lynne