Tuesday 22 September 2009

A little work of art

No one feeds my fish with such flair as my grandson




He doesn't throw in great big hand fulls - just dainty little pinches of food.



Yesterday I apent from 8am until almost 4pm with my husband carrying barrow loads of hedge 'trimming' and tree branches - we had a man round to do the annual prune. We filled up a farmers 'skip' type trailer - it takes more than two tons, and Pat had to jump up and down on the contents to get them all in!

One look at my little grandson takes away all the aches and pains though

Needless to say that today I am feeling the consequences!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's so adorable Lottie but you know that already!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Ooooooooo I could squeeze him he's so cute!!

Hope your achiness lifts soon. Maybe a restful couple of days just crafting will do the job :0)

Momiji said...

what a gorgeous natural photo..definitely one for the album..

LazyKay said...

LOVELY pictures of your wee man - he looks very serious about his task.

Wow what a lot of work you've done carting away your trimmings! No wonder you're suffering the consequences.

xxxxxxxxx