Thursday 12 March 2009

The written word.

I am not in 'arty' mode lately - just messing about doing things for the distraction.

I saw that on Mixed Media Mondaythe challenge was 'The written word' so thought I would have a go.

Click image to enlarge for more detail.

I had a play making a card. I don't 'do' cards - seem to have a 'blockage' in that department.

It filled an hour or so though. It would have looked better on a cream card or even if I had inked the white card pale green or purple. It is very dark today - which is making the card look darker than it is.

Stamped on green card and added white for 'grunge' effect - coloured with inks.
Mounted on the purple card to match the stamped image, and painted the butterflies to tone in with the flower

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the card looks ok as it is...love purple and green as colour combi.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and those colours are great together! x

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card, Lottie! Diane