I haven't got my 'photographer's hat' on today so haven't made a good job of the photos - ran out of daylight.
In reality they all look deeper and richer the flashlight 'washes' them out somewhat
I made this tag out of thick mountboard and painted it with deep shades of yellow, lime and blue - to contrast with the reverse.
I stamped over it and then embossed it with black embossing powder - to give it a nice texture.
The butterflies were embossed too - with two layers of clear embossing powder - it makes them nice and bendy.
I had ribbon to match - but no beads that looked right to me - so I painted a scrap of paper in the same colours I used on the tag, and made my own - as before - and with three coats of UTEE to compliment the tag
The reverse of the tag I colour washed with shades of blue, yellow and lime - it is more 'colourful' than this photo shows.
Behind the acetate I used Cosmic Shimmers in pale gold on the dragonfly wings, and here and there.