Tuesday 29 July 2008

Altered wooden domino - distressed




This is a wooden domino - altered for a forum swap




This one is supposed to look like peeled and cracked paint - a long lost Japanese 'treasure'

It has had several layers of paint which has been distressed with sand paper.

The image is stamped on and I went bonkers with the texture paste, all different colours and textures of embossing powders - including matt and distressed as well as well as gold and silver - and I have to say I am pleased with the result.





I even drilled to hole at the top - to put through wire to hang it up!

4 comments:

Zuzu's Blog said...

Lottie ... this is outstanding!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Another fab piece!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much - I really feel that at last I am 'getting somewhere'

Anonymous said...

You certainly are getting somewhere Lottie and fast! These are gorgeous.

xxxxxxxx