Monday, 3 December 2007

Christmas Decoration for a swap on Zuzu's Forum



For both sides of this decoration I used stamped music scores on thick card. These I coloured with distressed inks to make them look Victorian which the girls are of course - enhanced with water colours, and embossed (differently) on both sides.

I varnished both sides to protect the finished work.



This looks so much better in real life. It is an altered thick plastic business card - really thick so was quite a challenge.

I got my son to drill a hole through it when I went to visit yesterday - then stuck on the trim and made the hanging loop today.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Lottie

Haven't visited your blog for a few days and wow you've been busy! love all of the pieces, especially the ma ones.... brill xx

Shabby in Pink Boutique said...

Just Beautiful! I love your work...I'll be back to see what other treasures you make.
Stephanie